Thursday, April 3, 2008

Never Buy Leads Again

Al Turnquist                                                             
 
 I Create Millionaires
 
You will never buy leads again !!!
 
You will never buy leads again. NEVER !!!
 
It's late and I'm feeling generous so I'm am going to give you a gift today. One that will save you thousands of dollars.
 
 As I said you will never buy a lead again.
 
So what's the catch?
 
Yes, there is a catch. You must read this entire article and visit one website where you will watch a 7 minute movie.
 
Thats it.
 
One more thing. If you are about to delete this article because you think I will give you some worthless prospecting technique, I understand.
 
_____________________
 
But here's what you are going to get:
 
1. Unlimited targeted prospects. These people definitely want to make money from home.
 
2. 30-40 of these prospects calling you every day
 
3. The best 30 second telephone script you have ever seen. With this script 3 out of every 4 people you talk to will say yes.
 
4. You will never spend money on leads again
 
____________________
 
And I have a bonus for you. I will teach you how to put 25-35 people a week into your business.
 
Can I teach you those 2 things?
 
Do I know what I'm talking about?
 
Am I just another guy like you trying to make money but not making money?
 
Those are all good questions. Here's your answer.
 
I'm Al Turnquist. I'm the guy who created the famous "Make Money or Make Excuses" home business training course. This is the course that is responsible for helping thousands of people make money. I make a ton of money on the internet.
 
Ok, read this article , visit 1 website and watch one 7 minute movie. Once you've done that I will send you these 2 training audios.
 
Ok here's what I wat you to read
 
YOU CAN BE A MILLONAIRE IN 6 MONTHS
 
That's it. That is what I wanted you to read.
 
That was easy,  
 
Right?
 
Well becoming a millionaire in 6 months is also easy, if you will let me guide you every step of the way.
 
I will say one more thing. If you decide to become my next millionaire you will not have to invest a lot of money. I am going to show you how to turn $95 into a million dollars in just 6 months.
 
Next Step:
 
 
Call me after you visit the website and watch the movie
 
Al Turnquist
 
727.865.0670
 
 
 

No comments: