Saturday, April 12, 2008

Its Good Business Meeting Announcement

 
 


Saturday meeting: 1pm - 3pm pst April 12,2008

This Saturday at Its Good Business we will be discussing the following:

 
Why "It's a good business".

I have pretty much finished 10 years of building Veretekk. Of course it will never be done, but I have time to market again.

30 days ago I launched a new marketing strategy to build a new leg in Trivita. In that 30 days I have put 2500+ members into my leg and Al Gonzales, my new front leg qualified as Director blowing the records for attaining Director faster than anyone else in Trivita has even come close to. Ricardo Ferrarri is still a 2BA after 7 years!

All this done as a delegated team using Veretekk to plow the field.

Find out more by going to http://itsgoodbusiness.net.

Seriously, wouldn't you really like to settle down to one business and build a large solid income for the rest of your life instead of living life constantly re-recruiting anyone who will listen to you and still takes you serious?

It exhausts me to think what it must be like to constantly be on the hunt to build another MLM deal over and over again.

Come to our Saturday meeting at 1pm this Saturday.

Your password is: prophet
http://itsgoodbusiness.net

See you there,

Thomas Prendergast


No comments: