Wednesday, April 9, 2008

John Quigg

John Quigg
 
After 30 very successful years as a business owner, in the high pressure, unpredictable world of fashion retail and manufacturing, my health deteriorated and I knew I had to step away. As soon as this unique business opportunity and philosophy crossed my path, it was an instant match. I knew that it would meet all my financial goals, while allowing me to restore a sense of health and balance to my previously hectic life.

Feel free to contact me about Global Resorts Network.  If you are involved with a timeshare at the present time, I can inform you on how purchasing a Global Resorts Network travel plan can far exceed any timeshare that you now have.
 
View below my alternative to expensive timeshares.  My business plan that works successfully in marketing this travel service will open your eyes to your possibilities as well.

_________________________

John Quigg
416-628-3710
The Business Plan That Works!

No comments: