Sunday, December 2, 2007

Testimonials to Tom Prendergast

Testimonials to Tom Prendergast
 
Tom, I will begin this session.  Last night in my advanced seo training class, I was telling people about the 300+ hours that you have put in over the last few weeks.  I am reminded of the way that I approach my seo business as well.  In all candor, my friend, my journey began with you and Veretekk as the catalyst that empowered me with the seo ability that I have today.  I am also reminded of the conversation that I first had with you concerning the way to approach Veretekk.  I was totally inspired by what you had to say, and I have to be honest, was intimidated as hell in the way that you told me to begin the process.  But I began, I persevered, and now, just a few years later, everything seems to be paying off for me.  I am one of the most powerful seo masters on Google today, and you, yes you Tom Prendergast, were the reason for making this happen. 
 
How can I ever repay your knowledge, your expertise, but more than that, your friendship.  All  that I can say is that from my heart to yours, THANK YOU!
 
Butch Hamilton-SEO Master-MOM, Predator and Jaguar Marketing Director-Master SEO Trainer for Veretekk
806-874-3314
806-205-0648
 
 
 
 

Veretekk is "the missing link", they will give you

the education you need to succeed online,

equivalent to getting yourself an online marketing degree.

Veretekk is designed to allow you to develop a powerful sphere

of influence through a series of simple "point and click" activities.

Veretekk is the most powerful online lead generation

and automated marketing system in existence today.

 

I would like to extend my thanks to Thomas Prendergast

who's continues dedication has created an arena where

everyone has a chance to succeed in any online business

by learning the true essence of the relationships marketing.

Do to the merit of our fantastic traffic portals, auto responders,

flash pages, and all the rest of our tools arsenals has allowed

Leo Silvestri ( the average little guy ) to become a top earner in the Jaguar Marketing System.

After having wasted the first six months online in following most

of the gurus advices in promoting my internet business,

spent huge amount of money and came up empty I came across

the Veretekk system where I learned how to generate all the prospects

and leads I needed for free. These human methods have been the reason

of my online success, and today I'm giving back to all Veretekk members

who attend my live training in our community the same tips that

I've been using online to reach the top earner position in the Jaguar Marketing System.      

 

Thank you Godfather Tom for all your hard work and your vision

to make the internet a better place for all those who have been trapped

in the online gurus fishing nets for too long.

Let's continue to work harder in the future so that we may save

and help many more marketers to find their ways out of the internet fog.

 

Yes. I truly believe Veretekk is the back bone of the lead generation techniques

taught in the Jaguar marketing  trainings, and the reasons are pretty obvious.
Veretekk is 10 years ahead of any type of lead generating and lead system

on the Internet today which is especially helpful for the home based business person.

 

Leo Silvestri  

Veretekk - Jaguar Certified Trainer

Leo@leosilvestri.com

519-253 8029 (EST)

519-977 3639 Cell

MSN Mess. frankcelli@hotmail.com ( No email here please )

Yahoo Mess. leosilvestri2004

www.skype.com   easywin1

Mentoring Big Dreamers

http://leosilvestri.com

The Winning Team

http://jaguarteam.com         

 

 

 

 

Thanks Tom for you and for Butch - helped me ride the search engines effortlessly..Muriel Glasgow
--
"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him."
Sidney Greenberg


Learn about a new keyword
generation and analysis tool
that all of the gurus are secretly
using to quadruple their Adwords
and Adsense earnings...
http://lionne10.bryxen4.hop.clickbank.net
http://www.muriellascorner.com
http://muriella.wordpress.com
http://snipurl.com/moringa





 

Tom,

This is a short note of thanks for the time and effort you have put in to modifying and updating Veretekk over the last few months. Most CEO's produce a system and leave it at that but you have constantly worked to produce the perfect leads generation system. It is extraordinary the number of changes you have made in the past week it seems every time I look in the back office there is an improvement or extra coding which makes it easier to use the system

 

 

David Ogden

david@davidogden.org

http://david_ogden.veretekk.com

201 793 8702 USA Office EST after 6pm

+6088258702 GMT +8




December 2, 2007

I have had the distinct pleasure of being involved with Veretekk over the past year. Over that time period Tom has completely redesigned the most amazing lead generation and automated marketing system available on the Internet today. Trainers in Veretekk have taught me how to write effective press releases, and the power of blogging for search engine placement on Google. Having the advantage of his expertise in online marketing, has been an invaluable resource for me in my quest for professionalism.

As a dedicated business professional, I have come to know and respect Tom Prendergast as a trusted leader in his field. Through countless hours of programming and an absolute resolve to make Veretekk the best and finest in the field of marketing technology, Tom's dedication has at last paid off. Veretekk is now perfect.

There is no more powerful system in existence today than Veretekk. An upgrade to Veretekk Gold is a mere $41.95 a month and the web tracking feature alone would cost more than that. Lead generation, autoresponders, live training, and the list goes on and on. Experience the unfair advantage for yourself and test drive a free Veretekk system.

http://daviddialonline.com
http://davedial.com
Phone: 407-931-1781
Skype: dave4haly




My testimonial about the wonderful things that Veretekk offers me starts with the person who envisioned and created the system. Although I have never met Tom Prendergast personally I can only imagine that he must be a pretty giving person. I have learned that he spent the last eleven years or so in developing a system that can be used by anyone to market on the internet, and he put up with many ups and downs in getting the system launched. The system is used by tens of thousands of people all over the world to enhance their home business. "We are here for you" is what Tom says on his weekly "State of the Veretekk System Address" and I believe he means it. He has certainly helped me understand the mysteries of the internet and brought me together with many other wonderful people who all share the common desire to learn and grow. I have spoken to Tom on several occasions and he was there when I called.

 

What CEO takes the time to talk to the users of their system when they call? He talked to me as if I was a friend and made me feel special. I have met many people over my years but never have I met someone who cares more about his system users than himself. I stumbled across Veretekk on the internet and was glad I did. I have never regretted a minute of my association with the people of the company and that goes for Tom down. Tom I love you, and your vision. Stay the course! Never give up and I will be there with you my friend.

 

Raymond Jewell

http://www.financialfreedomradio.info/

 
 
  

No comments: