Sunday, May 18, 2008

uVme Free Online Games

uVme

World Wide Web Goldmine with online games.

uVme, uVme online gaming, uVme online games, play online games with uVme, free online games, uVme free games

"2001 was the year I decided to see what the World Wide Web had to offer as far as opportunities were involved. All I was hearing about was how the internet was producing millionaires and how the world wide web was a goldmine waiting for gold miners to come discover it. I found a good deal through southwestern bell that was offering a nice looking Compaq desktop and I jumped on it.

I was making payments on it and so I had to find something online that started paying me right away and guess what? All I found were other people thinking of doing the same thing. I began to get a little worried because everyone was charging me money to be able to make money, but going into this I was under the impression that all I needed was an internet connection.

Boy was I wrong, for the next few years I lost more money than I made and well, I never made money, so that's an under statement, but I learned a lot of valuable information that was to prepare me for the years to come. The number one thing I learned was: I needed friends or contacts, people who trusted and valued my opinion.

Without contacts we are simply spinning our wheels. Another thing I learned was how to get friends and contacts and that was easy, online social communities and chat rooms were full of potential friends and contacts, but not everyone wants to be approached with an opportunity or program, especially if you haven't taken the time to get to know them and become their friend.

I learned that the hard way and lost many friends trying to cram something down their throats. Not a good idea! It takes time to make friends and contacts this was something I really didn't have since I had a full time job outside the home to pay for this Compaq desktop. I had to figure out how to gain lots of friends and contacts and I had to it a lot faster than I was doing it. Finally a light bulb went off in my head, what do people like the most?

Free!

People like free things, now I had to come up with gifts I could give out via the internet. I started to give away my music and movies to anyone and everyone and people started to like me and talk to me and add me to their circles therefore making mine even bigger. This got old fast and I was back to square one, now what I thought. I have friends and contacts, but I really had no way to contact them all at once because I was pretty new to the internet of course and I was lost, until I learned about sending out mass emails, or spam if you like. Ok, I admit it. I am a spammer for uVme. But hey, how are you going to get your message out about uVme, uVme gaming, uVme games online, unless you spam email them?

__________

A classic example of typical MLM thinking. Using spam emails to put your message to thousands of people who do not want your emails, and telling them about the latest and greatest online gaming system called uVme. Does the company of uVme promote spam emailing? That is the question that only they can answer.

If you are tired of typical MLM rhetoric.

If you are weary from spam emailing people to build your business.

If you have had it with MLM companies like uVme to try to make substantial money from a work from home business.

Breathe easier.

ItsGoodBusiness.net

Buy Customers Not Leads

 

No comments: